Hillcrest Center for the Arts Outdoor Patio Stage
COVID Safety Seating Plan
California COVID-19 Safety Procedures:
* The performers on stage quarantine together, will not be wearing masks, and will perform closer than 6 ft. apart. The stage is distanced 12 ft. from the first row.
* Seating is in Socially Distanced Pods of 4, 3, 2, or 1 and you will need to buy all seats in the pod. (You can have up to three households in a pod)
* By purchasing tickets, you attest that all attending reside in California. ID may be checked at the door.
* By purchasing Tickets, you attest that no more than three households are in the pod.
* All ticket holders must arrive and enter the seating area at the same time. If someone in your party is late, you will need to wait until everyone has arrived.
* Late comers will not be seated.
* All ticket holder must wear a mask at all times and remain in your pod unless you are walking to the rest room.
* Do not enter if you have a fever (100.4 or above) or any COVID-19 symptoms.
* While we are making sure to follow all CDPH COVID-19 Safety procedures, the Hillcrest Center for the Arts including the Conejo Recreation & Park District, the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley, and the City of Thousand Oaks cannot guarantee that you will not contract COVID-19 while attending this event and by purchasing a ticket you assume all risks.
* There will be no concession sales.
Patio Stage at 403 West Hillcrest Drive. Driving Directions
. Park near the National Park Service and walk down the stairs or take the elevator down to the patio stage.