The Hillcrest Center for the Arts is located at 403 W. Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA
1. Exit the 101 Freeway at Lynn Road and turn towards The Oaks Mall (North.)
2. Turn Right onto Hillcrest Drive.
3. Turn Left onto McCloud Avenue and immediately turn Right into the Hillcrest Center for the Arts Driveway.
4. The driveway will take you up a steep hill.
5. At the top of the hill turn Left into the parking lot.
6. The first building on your left will be the National Parks Service.
7. The Hillcrest Center for the Arts will be the second building in the parking lot - #403. (You can follow the
signs to the National Park Service from the Freeway.)
*If you wish to use a GPS or internet map programs, use the address
101 Civic Center Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 as the destination address.
The Performing Arts Center at Thousand Oaks High School is located at 2323 North Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks, CA
1. Exit the 23 Freeway at Avenida de los Arboles Road and head west at the offramp (towards Moorpark Road).
2. Turn Left onto Moorpark Road.
3. After approximately.4 miles, turn right at the first stoplight.
4. Take the first left into the parking lot.
5. Turn left again to find a place to park.