PLEASE NOTE: New COVID-19 regulations make ticketing different that normal. Please read the information below and on a smart phone open a separate reference page to the seating chart. Each "pod" is for varying amounts of seats and the Seating Legend does not show on a smart phone.
Hillcrest Center for the Arts presents
The Last Five Years
May 14-16, 2021
Performances on the outdoor patio stage at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts.
Live-Stream tickets sold separately.
Written and Composed byJASON ROBERT BROWN
Directed by MEGAN RONI RAGONE
Musical Direction BY SUSAN TREWORGY-CALKINS
Jon Markham as Jamie
Kat Fruehling as Cathy
In-Person Performance Tickets: $12 (rear section)
$15 (front section)
Outdoor Live Performances at 8pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday* on the patio stage at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts.
Live-Streamed performances Saturday & Sunday at 8pm.
California COVID-19 Safety Procedures:
* The performers on stage quarantine together, will not be wearing masks, and will perform closer than 6 ft. apart. The stage is distanced 12 ft. from the first row.
* Seating is in Socially Distanced Pods of 4, 3, 2, or 1 and you will need to buy all seats in the pod. (You can have up to three households in a pod)
* By purchasing tickets, you attest that all attending reside in California. ID may be checked at the door.
* By purchasing Tickets, you attest that no more than three households are in the pod.
* All ticket holders must arrive and enter the seating area at the same time. If someone in your party is late, you will need to wait until everyone has arrived.
* Late comers will not be seated.
* All ticket holder must wear a mask at all times and remain in your pod unless you are walking to the rest room.
* Do not enter if you have a fever (100.4 or above) or any COVID-19 symptoms:
Cough, Shortness of Breath, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Headaches, New loss of taste or smell, Sore throat, Congestion, Nausea or vomiting, and Diarrhea.
* While we are making sure to follow all CDPH COVID-19 Safety procedures, the Hillcrest Center for the Arts including the Conejo Recreation & Park District, the Arts Council of the Conejo Valley, and the City of Thousand Oaks cannot guarantee that you will not contract COVID-19 while attending this event and by purchasing a ticket you assume all risks.
* There will be no concession sales.
Patio Stage at 403 West Hillcrest Drive. Driving Directions
. Park near the National Park Service and walk down the stairs or take the elevator down to the patio stage.
ABOUT THE SHOW:
An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years, the show's unconventional structure consists of Cathy, the woman, telling her story backwards while Jamie, the man, tells his story chronologically; the two characters only meet once, at their wedding in the middle of the show. (MTIShows)
The Last Five YearsIs presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.www.mtishows.com